Andrew Kyriacou, XSell Property
1. Tell us about Xsell
Over the years, through working with a number of agencies in South Australia, Xsell Property Director Andrew saw a recurring theme that didn’t feel quite right. He saw people being mistreated, both within teams as well as clients. Unethical practices were in the spotlight in the media and Andrew knew there was a better way when it came to operating a Real Estate Agency.
So, in 2015 he created an atmosphere and environment where team members could thrive, a place where people were valued, could grow and be rewarded for their unique contribution. Andrew knew, that if he could keep his team happy, they would in turn keep his clients happy.
This links directly to OUR MISSION of providing the ultimate experience for our property owners, to enable their freedom! From here our vision was born. OUR VISION is to change the perception of the real estate industry one person at a time.
We are marketing innovators who will help you with your real estate needs.
We will enable the sale of your home delivering the ultimate experience for you. Through decades of experience we will guide you in buying your first home, or to make a wise investment. Delivering world class service from a diverse team of professionals, we guarantee you’ll enjoy doing business with us because YOU are at the centre of everything we do.
As the winner of the 2022 Rate My Agent Agency of the Year for Adelaide Award, you’ll have even more confidence when choosing Xsell Property to help you on your property journey. Determined by YOU the consumer, based on your reviews, this significant award demonstrates our value in the Real Estate Industry in Adelaide and why our clients vote us as the best.
2. When and why did you join BNI?
3. What’s your favourite thing about being an Advantage Avenger?
4. Who is your spirit Avenger and why?
5. Best piece of advice you ever received?
6. What’s your top tip for finding and passing high value referrals?
7. Who is Andrew outside of business?
8. Pineapple on pizza: yes or no?
9. For you, what would be the ultimate BNI Advantage social event?
10. What are your top three goals for the next three years?
- to be a present father and husband
- grow my businesses by recruiting the right people so I can leverage time
- to become less reactive and more in control of my emotions